Though our small beachy town on the Florida coast may have a reputation for keeping it casual, there’s one thing we still take very seriously: delicious meals! And you’ll quickly see that the food and drink options at these local Flagler Beach restaurants don’t disappoint when it comes to creative and flavorful dishes. The local chefs are also lucky to have some of the freshest seafood, tropical delights, and exotic ingredients to showcase on their menus.
These Flagler Beach restaurants are all within a quick drive or easy bike ride from our Flagler Beach hotel. We even have cruiser bikes for you to borrow. The sunshine and casual atmosphere around town keep things breezy, so flip-flops, shorts, and beachwear make up the local uniform. Just know, that you’re in for some truly memorable meals with stunning sunsets, golden sands, and glittering water—that’s what a getaway to Florida is all about!
As one of the best Flagler Beach Hotels, you’ll find the intimacy and charm of a B&B combined with the modern amenities of a boutique hotel, all tucked into a sleepy surf town with an artsy vibe. Our oceanfront location with private access will be a highlight of your stay, as well as lounging by the pool and relaxing in one of our eight newly-remodeled guest suites. All rooms are equipped with award-winning Helix mattresses, 100% cotton sheets, Public Goods bath products, and a selection of drinks and snacks. Start planning your next Florida getaway and book your room today.
The Top Ten Flagler Beach Restaurants for 2023
One of the best parts of vacation is exploring the culinary options in a new area. Thankfully, the selection of Flager Beach restaurants gives us a huge choice of fresh and delicious menus to discover—many of which are located right on the beach and have front-row ocean views. From scratch-made seafood chowders and oysters on the half-shell to light, flavorful salads and fried fish sandwiches, you better bring your appetite!
Here are the top ten Flagler Beach restaurants to consider visiting during your stay:
- Ragga Surf Cafe: One of our favorite Flagler Beach restaurants isn’t in a building, but in a converted blue bus serving some of the best beach-friendly food in town. Find elevated chicken salad, melty-grilled cheeses, scratch-made confections, and super refreshing beverages. Grab a picnic table in the shade of an umbrella and look out on the ocean.
- Vessel Sandwich Co.: This locally owned eatery is known for its menu of scratch-made soups and sandwiches, fun beer cocktails, and curated wine list. Don’t miss the shrimp roll and the pork belly Bahn mi sandwich. Definitely one of the best Flagler Beach restaurants for lunch!
- High Tides at Snack Jack: This oceanfront cafe has been serving up conch fritters, wild-caught ahi tuna Reubens, and crab cakes since 1947. The casual surf town atmosphere sets the mood for a chill afternoon with tasty drinks and dishes.
- FARO Beachside Eatery: This is one of the best Flagler Beach restaurants for classic Italian dishes with a modern twist. Go for handmade pizzas, fresh pasta, and lovely charcuterie spreads; stay for the people-watching, Aperol spritzes, and happy hour specials.
- SunBros Cafe: This family-owned spot is open for breakfast and lunch seven days a week. They’re known for having the best burger in Flagler Beach but also for their fresh salads, pastries, breakfast sandwiches, and lovely lattés.
- The Island Grille: For those in the mood for a fine dining experience, this is one of the best Flagler Beach restaurants for a romantic date night out. The wasabi oysters are a must! Reservations are a good idea; we’re happy to arrange those for you.
- Turtle Shack Cafe: This laid-back eatery on the ocean invites guests to sit back and relax with fun cocktails and plenty of beer and wine options. The space is small, but the flavors are bold! Don’t miss the grouper and crab bisque.
- Flagler Fish Co.: Craving seafood while on the Atlantic Coast? The menu at this casual market and lunch spot showcases steamed shellfish, a raw bar, and flavorful tacos. Our favorite is the signature fish sandwich with panko-crusted fish fried to perfection, creamy tarter sauce, and slaw, all on a house-made bun.
- Ohana: For fresh, scratch-made healthy breakfasts and lunches during your time here, this casual juice bar/cafe is one of the best Flagler Beach restaurants for vegan and gluten-free options.
- Next Door Beach Bistro: This new kid on the block is still in their soft opening phase, but our expectations are high. The French-inspired restaurant dedicates a whole menu section to protein and frites pairings! Sign us up for the lobster and truffle French fries, please.
We’re always happy to assist you with more suggestions or make reservations at the best Flagler Beach restaurants for you!
One of the Best Flagler Beach Hotels for Your Next Getaway
Our Flagler Beach Hotel offers classic bed and breakfast amenities, including a lovely continental-style breakfast with light, healthy fare, freshly baked decadent banana bread, and gourmet custom-blend coffee from Bent Tree Roasters. Our bright and airy cafe is the perfect place to start the day. Relax with your hot cup of joe, nibble on granola, yogurt, and fresh fruit, and relax in the breeze on our outdoor patio.
Be sure to start your morning with us, and then head out to explore the best Flagler Beach restaurants for lunch and dinner. If you’re lucky enough to stay with us over a weekend, join us for our Friday Happy Hour before heading out to dinner. Enjoy a glass of wine, snack on a cheese plate, and enjoy the charming atmosphere with curated playlists. You won’t find these amenities at just any of the Flagler Beach hotels!
Retreating back to your beautiful guest suite is the best part of the day. Each of our eight guest rooms is unique, with modern appointments in muted pastels with calming white walls. En-suite bathrooms are pristine and the perfect place to relax and wash the sand from your feet. Curl up on your cozy Helix mattresses with light cotton sheets, pop on your favorite show, and relish your time away from the everyday routine. Book your room at one of the best Flagler Beach hotels today!