The cinnamon sands, clear blue waters, and cheerful sunshine is calling your name! It’s just the right time to start planning your next Florida getaway, and our Flagler Beach Oceanfront Hotel is one of the best places to stay. Our location at the southern end of Flagler Beach only adds to our charm; we’re set back from the tourist areas (but close enough to enjoy them) for the most peaceful and quiet retreats—and our private beach and the ocean are steps away!
We’ve recently completed a beautiful renovation of our Inn, and it’s the first thing guests notice as they check into our Flagler Beach Oceanfront Hotel. Each of our eight guest suites and shared areas is immaculately clean and fresh. We’ve designed our spaces to reflect the calming tropical atmosphere: crisp white walls with bright pops of color, elegant floral wallpapers, and high-end appointments and furnishings.
We’re minutes from all of the best things to do in Flagler Beach, as well as 40 minutes from the great food, shopping, and historical culture of St. Augustine, and just over an hour from Orlando and Jacksonville. Whether you’re joining us for a quick weekend getaway or a more extended, leisurely vacation, we can’t wait to host you. Reserve your room at our Flagler Beach Oceanfront Hotel today!
Beautiful Views at our Flagler Beach Oceanfront Hotel
Island Cottage Inn is part old-Florida beach vibes, part modern elegance. Our Flagler Beach Oceanfront hotel offers all the amenities you’d find in a boutique hotel with extra classic bed and breakfast touches. The intimate size of our Inn makes it possible to give each and every guest an unparalleled level of hospitality, and you’ll quickly see why our guests return time and again.
Here are five reasons to make our beautiful Inn your next destination:
- Private and Freshly Renovated Guest Suites: Our Flagler Beach Oceanfront Hotel has eight thoughtfully designed guest suites. We choose calming colors and comfortable appointments (including award-winning Helix brand mattresses.) Each room is unique, but all create an oasis for relaxation and rejuvenation. The view from Suite 4 (pictured above) perfectly encapsulates how you’ll feel as a guest.
- Pristine En Suite Baths: White subway tile, colorful accents, and bold fixtures set the spa-like tone in our modern bathrooms in each suite. Most rooms feature spacious walk-in showers, and our Honeymoon Suite includes an extra large bathroom with a luxurious soaking tub.
- Eco-Friendly Products: We do what we can to reduce waste at our Flagler Beach Oceanfront Hotel and support companies that do the same. That’s why we pay a little bit more to showcase wonderful products from bath and body Public Goods, complimentary Boxed Water, and premium bamboo toilet paper.
- Pool, Cafe, and Breakfast: There are beautiful spaces to relax throughout our property. The sparkling pool, the shady tropical garden, or pop by the cafe for a glass of organic wine from Terroir Selections. Each morning, you’ll find a gourmet continental breakfast with custom blend coffee from Bent Tree Roasters—the best way to start your day!
- Beach Time is the Best Time: The ocean is just steps away! You’ll cross our private access stairs and have the cinnamon sand all to yourself. Take advantage of our complimentary beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas for the best day on the beach.
The Best Place for Romantic Getaways in Florida
Now that you’ve decided where to stay for your next romantic getaway in Florida, we’ll give you a snapshot of what a vacation here can look like! There’s no better place to spend time with your partner, walking hand in hand along the shore and watching the sunset over the Atlantic Ocean.
Here are the most romantic things to do near our Flagler Beach Oceanfront Hotel:
- Hop on one of our complimentary cruiser bikes and navigate the sleepy streets to nearby restaurants, shops, and the lush Gamble Rogers recreation area—you may even catch local folk singers/songwriters playing at the park in honor of its namesake.
- Nothing makes a romantic getaway in Florida more rejuvenating than a trip to the spa. Our favorite place in Flagler Beach is Ocean Bliss Day Spa. Book a skin service or full body massage with one of their excellent therapists during your stay—plan ahead, as they often fill up well in advance.
- For a memorable adventure, one of the most romantic things to do in Flagler Beach is a journey on horseback with Equestrian Adventures of Florida. The local company even offers special tours, just for two, that can be tailored to your needs, especially memorable at sunset!
- There’s no shortage of fresh and creative Flagler Beach restaurants to choose from; a few of our top picks are High Tides at Snack Jack, the Island Grille, and Next Door Beach Bistro. For a full list, read our blog here.
- One of the best ways to spend a lovely day together is by staying close to the Inn. Lounge poolside at our Flagler Beach Oceanfront Hotel, plan a picnic with Seaside Social & Co. for a romantic lunch on the beach, and join us for happy hour in the cafe for snacks and wine.
This is just the start of the romantic adventures and relaxing activities you’ll find near our Flagler Beach Oceanfront Hotel. There’s no better time to start planning your next getaway to Florida. Reserve your room at Island Cottage Inn today!