Spending a day on the green at these golf courses near our Flagler Beach Hotel is the ultimate vacation activity. A leisurely round of golf out in the tropical Florida air, the ocean as your backdrop and palm trees casting shadows on the links, is a day you won’t soon forget. Thankfully, as a guest at our Flagler Beach Hotel you’ll be in the perfect location for planning a golf getaway to the Palm Coast.
You’ll love the options for a day on the golf courses near our Flagler Beach Hotel. From challenging courses for the most avid golfers to casual rounds under great old Oak trees, there’s a golf course for everyone in this part of Florida. Many of these courses near our Flagler Beach Hotel also offer elegant club house spaces to grab a bite to eat after a round. Make a day of it and have a leisurely lunch and a beer!
As a guest at our Flagler Beach Hotel you’ll quickly see that our location is amazing. We’re right on the beach and the activities around town, but secluded and set back from the hustle and bustle. This makes every minute of your stay romantic and relaxing. Our staff is happy to help accommodate your plans, if you’d like us to set up a tee-time at one of these nearby golf course, please allow us to do so. Start your adventure to Flagler Beach and book your room today!
Enjoy a Round of Golf near our Flagler Beach Hotel
Golf is one of the greatest pastimes on a vacation to Florida. It’s calming and contemplative. There are many impressive and challenging courses right in our area.
Here are five golf courses to check out near our Flagler Beach Hotel:
- Cypress Knoll Golf and Country Club: This Gary Player designed course is about 20 minutes from our oceanfront Inn. It’s a family owned and operated 18-hole course, which is also home to one of the largest driving ranges in the area. Every Tuesday evening, join them for a “Nine n’ Dine” event for putting contests, a nine hole scramble, and fine dining at the clubhouse.
- Ocean Palm Golf Club: You’ll find this course nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Halifax River. Designed by Fred Bolton in 1959, this course has been updated and maintained through the years creating a great spot for an afternoon of golfing. The Back Nine Bistro offers lovely views and a great spot to unwind after a round.
- Grand Reserve Golf Club: Located between the Palm Coast and Ormond Beach, this 18-hole course offers wide, long fairways, as well as challenging sand and water features.
- Palm Harbor Golf Club: This golf course near us is consistently voted as the “People’s Choice” for Flagler Beach golfing. Newley renovated in 2009, you’ll find a course using the natural beauty of the area with palms and oaks, and interesting water features.
- Pine Lakes Golf Club: A signature Arnold Palmer design as of 2007, this golf course is a quick 20 minutes from our Flagler Beach Hotel. The championship-style par-72 is an exciting course for any skill level of golfer. The Pub & Grillroom is a great spot to grab a drink either inside at the horseshoe bar or outside by the pool.
Romantic Lodging near the Beach at our Florida B&B
After a refreshing day out on the golf courses near our Flagler Beach Hotel, retreat back into complete relaxation and luxury at our oceanfront inn. Spend the evening lounging by the pool, walking hand and hand along the shore at sunset, or soaking in your own private spa bath in your guest suite. The ways to enjoy romance at our Flagler Beach Inn are endless.
We offer small, luxury lodging for more intimate experiences. All of our eight distinct and unique guest rooms exude relaxation and calm. From the lush garden views and sounds of the waves on the sand to our bright and tropical pool area and dining spaces, our boutique hotel is the perfect place for a romantic getaway to the Florida coast. Join us for elegant and gourmet breakfast and dinner in the dining room or one of our many outdoor spaces. We can’t wait to host you! Book your stay today.