Looking for the perfect winter getaway? Our luxury oceanfront hotel in Flagler Beach fits the bill in every respect. Not only do we have a gorgeous beach exclusively for the use of our guests, but the hotel itself, with its luxuriously appointed guest rooms, jetted tubs, fine dining, breathtaking outdoor deck views, heated pool and more, is bathed in breezy Caribbean-themed ambience, perfect for romantic escapes amid a picture-perfect Florida-coast paradise setting.
And all around us are wonderful things to do and see — dazzling parks, restaurants, bars, shopping, activity destinations, one-of-a-kind historical attractions and much more, in Flagler Beach, nearby Palm Coast, and up and down the awe-inspiring A1A coastal highway from historic St. Augustine to dazzling Daytona Beach.
So make your plans to escape from it all — and start by booking your stay at our oceanfront hotel in Flagler Beach today!
5 Reasons Our Oceanfront Hotel in Flagler Beach Is the Best
It’s rare to find our oceanfront hotel’s combination of small-scale intimacy and big-lodging luxury, in Flagler Beach or anywhere else. But that’s what makes Island Cottage oceanfront inn a top-rated vacation destination.
Here are a few of the special features and tasteful touches that make our eco-friendly boutique inn such a one-of-a-kind experience:
- Oceanfront privacy. Our Atlantic Beach, accessible by a gated dune walkover, is exclusive to our guests. It’s quiet, peaceful, and perfect for romantic moonlight strolls and stunning sunrise photography.
- Incredible dining options. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner “al fresco” on our new ocean-view deck. Or, for a more elegant experience, you can dine in our café with exquisite china, crystal, and linens. You can also enjoy poolside seating, tables under the pavilion, and around our waterfall, and, of course, in your room for a truly intimate time during a romantic getaway.
- Luxurious guest suites. All eight of our guest spaces are amazing—sunlit, bright, spacious, and steeped in a luxurious ambience. Our most romantic and luxurious suite is the Aruba Penthouse, which, at 900 square feet, is practically a home away from home you’ll want to escape to again and again. It offers a fireplace for intimate evening cocktails, a king poster bed, a Jacuzzi tub for two, a fully equipped kitchenette, and much more.
- The little extras. Our specials and packages take a perfect getaway to a next level of pleasure. For a little extra romantic spark, there’s our Champagne, Romance & Roses package, which includes champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries. There’s also our Precious Moments Babymoon Escape Package, for those looking for one last getaway before the little one arrives. We also offer picnic baskets and “Baskets of Cheer” for midday getaways.
- Weddings and elopements. Our oceanfront hotel at Flagler Beach is a top-rated destination for couples looking for the ideal scenic spot to formally begin their lives together, either on the beach or under the covered pavilion on our oceanfront deck. Whatever your needs or the size of your party, we’re happy to work with you to plan and pull off your special day in the perfect way!
So Much to See Beyond Our Oceanfront Hotel
While our oceanfront hotel in Flagler Beach has everything you need for the perfect pampered escape, we know that much of the appeal of Island Cottage Villas lies in its amazing location on the Florida Coast, in close proximity to all manner of amazing things to see, taste and otherwise experience.
Here are some of our favorite delights within an easy walk or drive from our oceanfront hotel in Flagler Beach:
- Flagler Beach. Whether you’re on foot, on wheels, or afloat in a kayak, there’s plenty of great scenic attractions, shopping destinations and scintillating food-and-drink spots in our little coastal-paradise town.
- Palm Coast, bordering Flagler Beach, has everything Flagler Beach has — and more of it!
- St. Augustine, America’s oldest city, is just a lovely, scenery-studded 35-mile drive north on A1A, and it’s worth a day trip! Park and walk, and just to begin to take in all the Spanish history dating back to Ponce de Leon.
- Great bars and restaurants for any occasion, up and down our coast.
- Immersing in nature. Some of the finest day trips around Flagler Beach have nothing to do with scenic driving, shore walking, or sidewalks trolling. Go inland a little way and get a deliciously gothic glimpse of Old Florida at Bulow Creek State Park or the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve. And if birdwatching is your thing, you’ll be in plumage paradise here.
Stay at Our Oceanfront Hotel in Flagler Beach!
With more than 300 five-star reviews on Tripadvisor and a host of hospitality-industry awards, you can’t go wrong picking our oceanfront hotel in Flagler Beach for your ideal winter getaway on the Florida Coast.
Your friendly hosts, Wolfgang and Maureen, are dedicated to making your stay as comfortable and peaceful as possible. And in keeping with its commitment to operating in an environmentally friendly manner, you can be assured that we’re following all COVID-19 protocols to provide you with as safe an experience as possible.
So plan your escape from the cold and gray — and reserve your guest suite at our oceanfront hotel in Flagler Beach today!