Looking for a perfect beach getaway that offers everything you need for a relaxing vacation? Look no further than our Flagler Beach Hotel. Whether you want to stay in and relax or explore the town and its surroundings, our cozy beachfront Inn is the ideal place for you. Our hotel is located on the southern end of Flagler Beach, which exudes a peaceful atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of the town center yet still within easy reach.
We even offer three pet-friendly suites for those wishing to travel with their four-legged companions!
Spend your days lounging by our pristine pool, exploring our sleepy bedroom community by bike, or enjoying the surf and sand on the beach with your pup. Head down to Flagler Beach for fantastic local shopping opportunities, funky cafes and elegant eateries, cinnamon sands, and lovely nature areas, including Gamble Rogers Recreation Area, Washington Oaks Gardens State Park, and places along the Intracoastal waterway.
From the moment you arrive, you will see why our Flagler Beach Hotel is one of the best places to stay in Florida. Our gracious service, high-end amenities, tropical garden grounds, and beautiful guest suites create the perfect atmosphere for the ultimate beach retreat. We blend old-school Florida resort vibes with a touch of French seaside charm, allowing you to leave the stress of everyday life behind as you unpack and slip into your bathing suit. Make your reservation today!
Luxury & Location at our Top-Rated Flagler Beach Hotel
Our luxurious oceanfront Flagler Beach Hotel has nine primo guest suites to choose from, but we’d like to put one of our favorite guest rooms, Suite 5, in the spotlight! All of our guest rooms are unique but share a common design of a calming color palette, modern appointments, and stylish decor.
- Suite Five is suitable for slightly longer stays or couples who like more space. Five features a separate bedroom and living room, each with its own television and a poolside location with peek-a-boo ocean views. This suite is located on the garden level.
- This suite is decorated in a muted color scheme, ideal for sitting back and relaxing. Blush pinks, beige, and accent patterns come together for a restful retreat.
- Our Flagler Beach hotel amenities in this suite include a king-sized bed, a seasonal gas fireplace, and a wet bar kitchenette with a wine fridge.
- The en suite bathroom offers a restful haven in crisp white subway tile with gold fixtures. The walk-in shower features Public Goods bath and body products.
- We always have glowing reviews from guests who choose this spacious room; here’s a recent review from TripAdvisor: “We stayed in Suite 5. It was wonderful. The unit was spotless, as was the rest of the Inn. The location was fantastic—on the quieter side of Flager Beach, directly across the street from the beach, and has its own beach access. The pool area was lovely, and the pool itself was very refreshing. They provided beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas. They also have bikes, and they also provide a light breakfast.”
Bring the Pooch: Pet-Friendly Lodging Options
Don’t want to leave your furry best friend at home with the pet sitter? You don’t have to at our Flagler Beach Hotel! Three of our incredible suites are pet-friendly so that you can bring your favorite companion along for the ride. The best thing is you won’t have to compromise on your comfort, as our pet-friendly lodging options are just as luxurious and equipped as our other non-pet rooms.
In a recent poll, US Today ranked Flagler Beach as one of the best places to take your dog for a beach vacation. There are specific pet-friendly areas where dogs are allowed on leash, either north of N. 10th Street or south of S. 10th Street. Additionally, if you’re headed north toward Beverly Beach, The Hammock, and Marineland—these public beach access areas are pooch-friendly.
Suite 4 (pictured above) is one of our prime pet-friendly lodging options at our Flagler Beach Hotel. It’s private and romantic, making it the perfect choice for a honeymoon or anniversary. Located at the back of the Inn, Suite Four features a balcony with ocean and cinnamon sand views and a luxurious designer bathroom with a large corner shower. Amenities include a king-sized bed, wet bar, plush robes, and a seasonal gas fireplace. Start planning your next getaway to our Flagler Beach Hotel, and book your suite today!