With the holidays right around the corner, there’s no better time to get your romantic getaway in Florida on the calendar. While this time of year is all about big parties, holiday movie marathons, and shopping sprees, we must remember self-care and spending quality time with our partner in crime. Flagler Beach is a quiet community on the Palm Coast, where even during the “busy season,” you’ll still find lightly traveled beaches and plenty of quiet spaces to spend leisurely days and warm nights together.
Our Flagler Beach Bed and Breakfast offers the perfect respite for your romantic getaway in Florida. Our freshly remodeled eight-suite Inn provides a luxurious backdrop with crisp white linens and decor, bright pops of color, pristine en-suite baths, and peek-a-boo oceanfront views. Just across the street, our beautiful stretch of cinnamon sand will be your private oasis for picnics and long walks in the surf. Each morning, join us for a lovely continental breakfast in the cafe with home-baked treats and the best AM beverages.
Start planning your next romantic getaway in Florida to Flagler Beach and book at Island Cottage Inn!
Romantic Getaway in Florida: Things to do Near our B&B
While sometimes the best romantic getaway in Florida consists of nothing but beach time and relaxing at our Inn, there are so many exciting activities to experience near our B&B. After a peaceful morning, head out to explore the Florida State Parks, the fantastic dining options, and get your toes in the sand.
Here are the best date ideas for time out in Flagler Beach:
- Take a beautiful ride for two on our complimentary cruiser bikes to downtown Flagler Beach or the nearby Gamble Rogers State Park—you’ll often find a group of musicians jamming on the beach in tribute to the folk singer the park was named after.
- Book a horseback riding excursion with Equestrian Adventures of Florida for a sunset adventure on the beach. The local company even offers special tours, just for two, that can be tailored to your needs. They’ve even planned marriage proposals with guests!
- To explore some of the most unusual shorelines on the Atlantic, head to Washington Oaks Gardens State Park. The beach here is known for its unique coquina rock formations. At the same time, the upper park area has moss-covered oaks for shade and a rose garden with more than 150 hybrid varieties.
- A romantic getaway in Florida calls for a spa date! And our favorite place in Flagler Beach is Ocean Bliss Day Spa. Book a skin service or full body massage with one of their excellent therapists during your stay.
- There is a lovely selection of dining options in Flagler Beach, but for those looking for a quiet, romantic dinner for two, head to the Island Grille. Tucked in one of the quirky vintage motels, this long-time fine dining stop has fresh and innovative seafood plates and creative vegetarian options.
Enjoy our Luxurious Amenities at the Inn:
We haven’t cut any corners regarding products and amenities that we feature at our Flagler Beach Bed and Breakfast. From the high-end Helix mattresses in every guest room and Public Goods toiletries in the en-suite baths to the small details like Boxed Water and Who Gives a Crap TP—we’re also trying to ensure we support businesses that give back to the global community. We avoid using single-use plastics and minimize our environmental impact as much as possible.
The Most Elegant Lodging in Flagler Beach
Whatever you choose to do on your romantic getaway in Florida is entirely up to you! Even if that means barely leaving your elegant guest room and soaking up the ocean breeze from your open windows. But having a rejuvenating stay with your one-and-only should be your top priority. For those heading out to explore the beach, we have beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas to make your stay stress-free.
Now is the time to book! We’re offering a fantastic package from November through January. When you stay five nights or more, you’ll receive 20% off every night of your stay, plus enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine. Holidays excluded. Use promo code ESCAPE. We can’t wait to host you in Flagler Beach; reserve your romantic getaway in Florida today!